Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

Heya fellow preppers

Just got here? What are you prepping for? Let us know a little about you and why you're here
Stockup
Posts in topic: 1

Heya fellow preppers

Post by Stockup » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:46 pm

:D I am not generally one for forums etc.and it took me a while to decide to join. ;) . Think I made a good choice. The people here seems really genuine (all preppers are, not so?), very interesting and helpful.

When I started prepping a few years ago I did so thinking that a global financial crisis was going to be TEOTWAWKI. I am not sure that that is going to be the case anymore. In my mind we are presently more likely to enter into a war with global consequence.

My immediate family is reasoably well prepared. Living on a small property of 60 acres in rural NSW, we are far enough away from the "maddies". We all have BOBs, water and food for 6 mths and enough ammo to defend the region. ;)

My only problem is stopping my daughters from telling all their friends all our secrets.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Frostbite
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Heya fellow preppers

Post by Frostbite » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:56 am

Welcome.

Link:
BBcode: