Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

G'day from WA

Just got here? What are you prepping for? Let us know a little about you and why you're here
robmajor7
Posts in topic: 1

G'day from WA

Post by robmajor7 » Wed May 29, 2019 3:54 pm

Hi all,
had to re-register after a long absence, and here I am. Been looking for preppers in WA, but nothing thus far..Anyway, let's see what can be done huh?
Cheers

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Threebears47

Re: G'day from WA

Post by Threebears47 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:51 pm

Hi I'm in Rockingham, I'm still learning and looking and trying to get ahead. Time is not on my side however having three kids with autism and my son in a wheelchair with severe disabilities and pegfeeds. I'm always thinking of what could go wrong and hoping it doesn't get there, especially when I see how easily it could go so wrong very quickly. Anyway it's one day at a time around here hopefully not quite so hard for you. Nice to meet you anyway.

Kind regards
Barbara

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

seatard

Post by seatard » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:04 pm

Gday, beginner prepper here up in Heathridge. Been interested and keen to get into prepping for a while but time and disposable income isn't available atm. Have a lot of camping and hunting experience so if anything happens in the mean time I'll be heading into the bush or to a farmer I know.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

daniel308

Post by daniel308 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:19 pm

G'day, beginner prepper in Wanneroo here. Also been think of this stuff for a while and now made the decision to make a start. Interesting in learning as much as I can. Stocking up the bug out stuff and have experience in camping and hunting. looking forward to learning a lot more things in the community and talking to others.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links