Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

Climate and economic risks 'threaten 2008-style systemic collapse'

Something big happening we all need to know about here or abroad. Tell us all about it.
Keith
Posts in topic: 1

Climate and economic risks 'threaten 2008-style systemic collapse'

Post by Keith » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:27 pm

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Grumpy
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Climate and economic risks 'threaten 2008-style systemic collapse'

Post by Grumpy » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:56 pm

The real problem is "Stupid"

All this climate fuss over nothing but promises and predictions!
Anyone who grew up in the seventies must remember all the dire warnings and sincere hysteria!
Well NOTHING CAME OF IT! So when the temperatures did not rise they changed the reading parameters by deleting or moving reading locations and instigating "Adjustments" to the readings.

Well five decades later there is still nothing to show except fudged numbers, but the herd keeps growing.

I say the whole worlds problems stem from STUPIDITY, Herd Stupidity

I see it every day here and on other forums, in the street etc

I went to subway yesterday and asked for A FOOT AND A HALF OF" ITALIAN HERB AND CHEESE BREAD to start with! the sandwich artist just gave me a blank stare and just got a six in bun ready, after the fourth request at a foot and a half I asked her if she spoke and understood the English language, more blank looks. by this time the manager had appeared so I asked if this store was a sheltered workshop that employed retards and if so a warning sign out front would be handy to prevent misunderstandings. It sort of escalated from there with a few customers defending the retard.

I was told not to return as I walked out!

A classic example of people too stupid to do a simple job! this is the future people! People with IQ's some twenty points lower than that needed to do the job they are in! one sees it every day now! :( :(

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links