Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

Newie Prepper NSW

Just got here? What are you prepping for? Let us know a little about you and why you're here
P4R4b3llUM
Posts in topic: 2

Newie Prepper NSW

Post by P4R4b3llUM » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:45 am

Hi guys, new to the group. Just wanting to connect with like-minded individuals here. Live in Newcastle NSW, open to learning ways to better prepare my family for emergency/global events. Cheers.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

John
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Newie Prepper NSW

Post by John » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:22 am

Hi there and welcome to the forum or ways good to hear from new members close by I’m a little more up the valley but have spent plenty of time in Newcastle over the years

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

MikeA

Post by MikeA » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:17 pm

Welcome

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

P4R4b3llUM
Posts in topic: 2

Post by P4R4b3llUM » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:38 am

Are there any preferred websites that are used for bulk purchases? I'm wanting to get into food storage, but obviously ideally the long-term-type foods.
Thanks all.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

RockyGully

Post by RockyGully » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:42 pm

Welcome, I reside in the Hunter Valley and it looks like that a few more here do too.I would like to organise a group meet and have contacted Weedseed .I thought that once Christmas and the holiday season was out of the way,then maybe this could be arranged.Now that we are pretty much into the year,I am keen for it.Please PM me if interested. Numbers of attendants aren't important.Cheers,Rocky

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links