Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

Bugging Out Alone. What is your choice & why?

'Nuff said. Lets talk.
Frostbite
Posts in topic: 8

Re: Bugging Out Alone. What is your choice & why?

Post by Frostbite » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:48 pm

You should take your own advice.

At the moment all you are is a whole lot of bragging. Let's see some evidence that you're as well setup as you say you are. You know, like posting pictures of your awesome retreat like I have done.

Perhaps even a photo in your aircraft with a sign saying 'frostbite is an idiot'.

But I know that will never happen, because I've seen your type before. The sort of low achieving wannabe that destroyed AusSurvivalist.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Bilby
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Bilby » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:53 am

Frostbite please keep in mind what our grandfathers installed in us for good reason; "united we stand divided we fall". We preppers must, for the sake of ourselves and our family’s future; stand together and support one another, even when we may not necessarily agree on some things. We can all learn from each other and it really is in our best interests to do so.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Frostbite
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Frostbite » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:04 am

Exactly Bilby.

I've been running free annual prepper camps on bush properties I own for 15 years. I've met a wide gamut of preppers and learn't a lot. Including how to spot a pretender or troll. Which I suspect Thunda actually is. Here to spread discord for his own amusement. A lot of what he writes doesn't ring true. Time will tell if he can backup his fabulous claims, but I suspect he will cause havoc for a while then vanish onto the next forum.

Being gullible isn't one of my survivalist traits.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links