Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

Animation shows the deadly evolution of nuclear weapons

Videos of anything related to Prepping anywhere in the world should go right here. Copy and paste your weblinks and the forum displays it all.
MasterChief
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

Animation shows the deadly evolution of nuclear weapons

Post by MasterChief » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:51 pm

. Keep it Simple Stupid, Survive.
Have you told us "What Are You Prepping for? yet?"
Introduce yourself to the community

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith

Re: Animation shows the deadly evolution of nuclear weapons

Post by Keith » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:53 am

Very interesting, thanks for posting. Where we are I would be more concerned with the fallout blown in our direction. The wind here mostly blows from the south, so if North Korea bombs Darwin we should be okay. Nuclear war is something I have not planned to survive, there is no way I can afford a nuclear shelter, & the thought of the destruction leaves me wondering what it would be like for people when they come out!
Anything else I think we can handle.
Keith.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

ameliehaine

Re: Animation shows the deadly evolution of nuclear weapons

Post by ameliehaine » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:00 pm

Well animation is an amazing technology which shows the best-featured videos their effects are wonderful everyone like these videos, here I also know the one company who is the best production of video animation which is that vidnado company, this company also produce amazing animated videos that are like for every people also it creates custom animated videos for business that is really helpful for business growth and through this amazing technology that is a higher chance that your web site's visitors increasing.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links