Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

Christmas Pandemic

Choose your own (Survival) Adventure - Scenarios. We want your scenarios ad your input. Propose a scenario and let the community tell you how they would survive in your world.
Keith
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Christmas Pandemic

Post by Keith » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:30 am

Bilby wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:14 pm
Firstly, I would not be in that suburban situation. For the sake of this scenario, I'd go back inside and lock myself in the house. I'd put on my PPE of full body protection including face mask. I'd turn on my battery-operated short-wave radio and look out the windows for movement. If it wasn't my house, I'd have to get into my car and put on my emergency PPE. I keep a packet of surgical masks in my glove box. I also have an emergency radio in the car too. My 4x4 has many emergency management items, including medical kit. I even keep a can of tyre spray in it so I can pump it up fast and not have to change a flat tyre in an emergency. My vehicle always has at least 4 litres of water and a packet of trail bars. I would get everyone from inside the house into my vehicle and head to my property asap. Just before I get to any destination, I always fuel up, so I know in that situation, I'd be able to get where I'm going without having to refuel.

Same here Bilby, we are already off grid & have been for over 30 years. We have family in town, they would come out & we could quarantine them up in the cottage until we were sure they were clear.
Keith.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links