Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

What are you prepping for?

Whats do you think is going to happen most and what have you prepared for?
marshall.ryan
Posts in topic: 1

What are you prepping for?

Post by marshall.ryan » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:46 pm

Good evening readers,
the answer to this question is complicated, I will try and answer via a collection of thoughts:
What humanity is doing is not sustainable: something has to give and very soon,
We seem to be at the mercy of energy generation corporations (i.e. the frackers, the miners, Adani, Santos etc) who seem to not care about the worlds next major resource - fresh water!
Australia is not immune to terrorism unleashed upon the civilian populace. It is my belief that we will see an increase in such incidences- be it small scale chemical, nuclear (small scale dirty bombs), biological.
I am not religious, but I liken prepping to the modern day Noahs ark... there are many who are complacent and don't believe that a cataclysmic event can happen here in Australia.... I believe it is only a matter of time. Those that are prepared are those that will survive.
I believe that despite our fear of large corporations or adverse intelligence organisations, nobody is really in control! A large scale crisis will reveal just that.
...I hope my dystopian visions do not come to pass, but I have had them since I was a young child and have not lost them now that I am in my middle age.
I have a young family and I feel it is my duty to prepare for the worst should it happen.
I believe that much of the mental health issues today are a reflection of a society that is dysfunctional and sick.
These are my thoughts, however delusional they are.
M

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

MasterChief
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

Re: What are you prepping for?

Post by MasterChief » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:14 pm

Hey Marshall thanks for sharing :)

Many of your concerns are shared by others..what are you doing to prepare?

Welcome.

MasterChief :ugeek:

. Keep it Simple Stupid, Survive.
Have you told us "What Are You Prepping for? yet?"
Introduce yourself to the community

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links