Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

Take your pick

Whats do you think is going to happen most and what have you prepared for?
Weedseed
Posts in topic: 1

Take your pick

Post by Weedseed » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:51 am

Gday,

A lot of potential circumstances are linked. So if one thing happens there is a corresponding effect. Like the droughts here in NSW at the moment - anyone on land knows how tough it is. The price of feed goes up, feed is scarce, money gets tight, but the knock-on effect may be human food cost increases or shortage. Not too far fetched I believe, especially if you look at the big picture globally.

Also, the crap has landed already in many places: Venezuela for instance, there is a lot of material out there on the interweb about that, and the conditions and lessons from actual people involved. Hawaii has flooding and volcano. S.Africa there are some rough times there for white farmers. Europe - the migrant influx is pretty obvious now to most people and the effects of that are still playing out. Etc...

I think if you keep your head down, stay alert to your environment and potential threats, live simply by understanding what matters and what you need, learn real skills that produce tangible results, and maintain integrity and spiritual fitness - you are ahead of the game.

Weedseed Out.
:mrgreen:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Paul

Re: Take your pick

Post by Paul » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:16 pm

Well said

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

RockyGully

Re: Take your pick

Post by RockyGully » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:34 pm

Weedseed,I couldn't agree more! Exactly! Keep your head down,don't make yourself a target.Don't engage with morons,choose who you wish to engage with as far as prepping carefully.Be the greyman.I know it's pretty hard to not get pretty worked up and want to take on the world but we all wouldn't be on this site if we didn't know that things are getting nasty!Too late for trying to change the world geopolitically and environmentally now.I always believed that the SHTF will come from a "boiling the frog" way and I stand by that. Cheers ,Rocky

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links