Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

Hi Newbie lady in Brisbane!

Just got here? What are you prepping for? Let us know a little about you and why you're here
Sammy22
Posts in topic: 1

Hi Newbie lady in Brisbane!

Post by Sammy22 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:01 pm

I guess I’m here for the usual you know.....nibiru, chemtrails, government, fucashima (never could spell it)...and now I guess I could add family to that list😂😂. Yep I’m a crazy one! Somehow I don’t think I will be too lonely here huh! I am on my own in this and willing to move..have brains, no drugs, straight shooter, sane, have police check....um.....love fishing, can shoot.love garden, have watchdog. All I have done so far is boxes of food. Have dehydrator, Ibc, ,,,,,well ok hope to hear from someone soon. Great day to all...Cleveland area I am. Thanks👍

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Xiansheng
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Hi Newbie lady in Brisbane!

Post by Xiansheng » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:47 pm

Hi. Forgive me for not understanding, but what it is you are looking for? Information, relationship, companionship, education, skills - what?
Regards Xiansheng.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Keith » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:20 am

Sammy22 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:01 pm
I guess I’m here for the usual you know.....nibiru, chemtrails, government, fucashima (never could spell it)...and now I guess I could add family to that list😂😂. Yep I’m a crazy one! Somehow I don’t think I will be too lonely here huh! I am on my own in this and willing to move..have brains, no drugs, straight shooter, sane, have police check....um.....love fishing, can shoot.love garden, have watchdog. All I have done so far is boxes of food. Have dehydrator, Ibc, ,,,,,well ok hope to hear from someone soon. Great day to all...Cleveland area I am. Thanks👍
Good day to you Sammy, & welcome to this forum. Good to have you onboard. If you have any specific questions, that will make it easier for members to reply.
Regards, Keith.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Keith » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:23 am

Xiansheng wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:47 pm
Hi. Forgive me for not understanding, but what it is you are looking for? Information, relationship, companionship, education, skills - what?
Regards Xiansheng.
I am sure Sammy will get round to asking questions once she has perused the boards & settled in. What is there to understand Xiansheng? This is merely an introduction & a good one at that.
Keith.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links