Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

What Catastrophe?

What's on your mind? Lets get the community talking.
Science101
Posts in topic: 1

What Catastrophe?

Post by Science101 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:15 pm

With Global warming scientists quoted as saying”we are currently in a cooling event,but when the sun changes its phases in 2050,Global warming will return with a vengeance”, University of Wellington..😂😂 I think we can all assume Global warming is dead,a 30 year gravy train,now frozen solid in encroaching ice...it’s over,finally,just check your local sea level and compare it to historical data,global warming doesn’t exist,but the real science says,We just started a Grand Solar Minimum predicted to last past 2100,with a weakening shield and spiking Cosmic rays thrown in,this will,without a doubt,bring about several of the disasters disgussed here,global currency collapse,Not just WW3,but many wars,not one virus,but many mutating strains of different viruses,some manipulated in a lab,some natural,Massive world starvation(already large crop losses,not enough to feed the world,as of now,food prices spikes coming) Global grid failure(weakening shield equals more powerful effects from space weather),nuclear and biological attack,increasing natural disasters,societal collapse,it’s all on the cards,with luck,planning and smarts you can survive these,maybe,but what is certain and unavoidable is the Grand Solar Minimum,earths weakening shield and spiking cosmic rays,causing eruptions and earthquakes,so I guess I’m saying,instead of focusing on one catastrophe scenario,one should develope a “disaster plan”,to encompass the possibility of several scenarios unfolding at once,currency collapse,nuclear war,global starvation,and an ice age,I urge all preppers everywhere to spread the word,we don’t have enough food to last past 2100,a GSM induvmced ice age.... wars will be forgotten by then...so will food.... in an ice wasteland....Rising volcanic activity will ensure this happens in the very near future,as several volcanoes are on the verge of large eruptions,Vei 3-5+ predicted,maybe larger,Vei 5 upwards and we are all in serious trouble,it will do in one year,what a GSM does in ten...let alone 100 if cooling,past 2100 means exactly that...sometime past that,in 82 years.... they are hiding all of this from mainstream....Eyes open no Fear...and get some more Weiss emergency rations,I’m Quadrupling my emergency food rations and water...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

GirlFriday

Re: What Catastrophe?

Post by GirlFriday » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:08 pm

so in a nutshell...we are stuffed?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Oz judge

Post by Oz judge » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:55 pm

Weather patterns need to be looked at in hundreds of year cycles imo.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Xiansheng

Post by Xiansheng » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:59 pm

with respect, your post reveals you have no idea about science, climate change etcetera. Obviously you have been reading or listening to denier rhetoric or are basing your understanding on what's published at the crazy end of YouTube, If you would like to learn more and properly understand what you should be concerned about and what not, I suggest getting an education in physics, logic, chemistry, etc. - This will help you understand what is real and what is hysterical babbling. An education will clear your mind. Regards Xiansheng

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith

Post by Keith » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:09 am

Personally I don't care what you call it, global warming, climate change or a 100 year cycle, the facts are that the earth is polluted & contaminated, burning fossil fuels & mining same is polluting this planet & it needs to stop.
Keith.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links