Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

Why am I prepping?

Whats do you think is going to happen most and what have you prepared for?
bigboybobby
Posts in topic: 1

Why am I prepping?

Post by bigboybobby » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:37 am

Hi, the recent sabotage of a Telstra pit, that Telstra tried to blame a lighting strike, the cutting of NBN cables by contractors or deliberate damage by evil bastards have shown how all of our lives, banking, communication and food distribution is now totally dependent on underground cables and even though after damage they can be repaired, it takes time to do it. And in that time you have no access to money, family and friends. So I an prepping for a months supply of good food and water, enough of 2 people just 'in case' an evil Jihadi bastard realises how we are so vulnerable to a can of fuel being poured into a Telstra pit and lit. Hang on if you go to the start of my blog, it has already been done, bugger. :shock:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Oz judge

Re: Why am I prepping?

Post by Oz judge » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:05 pm

Exactly being prepared can only be a good thing.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

KI_Lisa

Post by KI_Lisa » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:24 am

bigboybobby wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:37 am
Hi, the recent sabotage of a Telstra pit, that Telstra tried to blame a lighting strike, the cutting of NBN cables by contractors or deliberate damage by evil bastards have shown how all of our lives, banking, communication and food distribution is now totally dependent on underground cables and even though after damage they can be repaired, it takes time to do it. And in that time you have no access to money, family and friends. So I an prepping for a months supply of good food and water, enough of 2 people just 'in case' an evil Jihadi bastard realises how we are so vulnerable to a can of fuel being poured into a Telstra pit and lit. Hang on if you go to the start of my blog, it has already been done, bugger. :shock:
Our communication links are really so fragile. With all comms knocked out there is also no access to emergency services, police, ambulance, fire. No one to hear you scream for help down the phone. In a no communications crisis, bad people know this. I guess in a city situation your neighbors are your best allies, safety in numbers. I am a rural prepper, and more concerned with fuel security, as it is a long walk to get help, not that I believe there will be any help of any kind available. I expect the worst case scenario.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Harkandy

Post by Harkandy » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:26 pm

Dude i completley agree with how vuenrable our societey is.. no 1 has weapons.. no one has survival skills.. and no one would have any idea about an invasion.. it kinda like what asia is doing to us slowly.. t
Buying the infrasfructer.. and covertly conteolling the country and its trade.. for some reason people by into this freedom bullshit but at tye end of the day we are all working for the greater cause of economy

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links