Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

Eye-opening report on navy's six-day UFO encounter

Something big happening we all need to know about here or abroad. Tell us all about it.
Keith
Posts in topic: 1

Eye-opening report on navy's six-day UFO encounter

Post by Keith » Fri May 25, 2018 9:23 am

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Mike_B

Re: Eye-opening report on navy's six-day UFO encounter

Post by Mike_B » Sun May 27, 2018 5:59 pm

No doubt there is some other flying objects in our skies.
After watching the Agenda 21 youtube vids I wonder how much is part of the plan to take over the world, as has been suggested by others (Cosmic Conspiracy etc) and how much is actually from somewhere else, either way doesn't look good if/when they decide to get aggressive.

Mike
I wish it weren't so,
but accept the challenge to find an alternative way/s for when things are not the same anymore.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

notasyoung

Re: Eye-opening report on navy's six-day UFO encounter

Post by notasyoung » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:23 pm

Mike_B wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 5:59 pm
No doubt there is some other flying objects in our skies.
After watching the Agenda 21 youtube vids I wonder how much is part of the plan to take over the world, as has been suggested by others (Cosmic Conspiracy etc) and how much is actually from somewhere else, either way doesn't look good if/when they decide to get aggressive.
Mike, one of the potential versions of UFO is that we are seeing our own future; think back to what a cargo jet, or jet fighter, with flashing lights in the night sky would look like to someone in 1920, or what an f22 raptor or F35 would look like to a WWII fighter plane, the ground radar can see it, the aircraft radar can't, just the glow when it accelerates away.
Even Einstein calculated time was not linear, that gravity is basically a bend in space/time, a warping of space time. It is possible space time to bend, therefore it may fold, so two times are together (this is also related to the theory of black holes, and parallel universes).
I would suspect 'cosmic conspiracy' less than the probability that 'drones' launched from long gone civilisations could reach us (just as we have sent out messages into the universe, describing who and where we are, such as the Arecibo message, or the Voyager with its golden record), or that we see our future selves (as a race), or past selves, when there is a distortion in space/time.
Without a lot of information the possibilities become endless.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links