Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

Alien Invasion.

Choose your own (Survival) Adventure - Scenarios. We want your scenarios ad your input. Propose a scenario and let the community tell you how they would survive in your world.
Vessels&Valves
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Alien Invasion.

Post by Vessels&Valves » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:50 pm

further to the alien issues.

Consider the possibility that aliens visited this earth when there was no humans here , maybe they were cold and alone and cuddled up with some monkeys , not suggesting they were horny but maybe they thought , well who is going to know anyway ?

The leap from apes to humans appears to have a large gap in between so who knows what DNA connections we would find with alien beings ?

Aliens ? what a bunch of bloody ape F****rs if you ask me.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Keith » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:42 pm

Vessels&Valves wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:45 pm
there are enough good clear videos on youtube to prove they exist and testimony from retired air force or govt staff who back up the videos and also suggest that there are " at least 50 different species " from various parts of the galaxy who have been here or are living amongst us.

There are also suggestions that many of them are predatorial or aggressive to some degree.

Before you go judging however , consider that humans are also predatorial and aggressive , We breed and farm animals as captives which we use as a food source unless you happen to be vegetarian , we kill them in ways where they suffer pain and angst..

You might say its okay because " they are dumber than us " but alien entities apparently outsmart us , so who are we to point fingers if we are harvesting animals "dumber than us" and engaging in murder and mayhem by warfare for access to resources all over the world .... There are people who say alien entities are stripping resources from our planet when it suits them or influencing governments with various mind altering influences to obtain benefit.

Its a sophisticated picture , but the mess that humans create on earth is also " sophisticated "
Firstly Vessels&Valves, many thanks for your input/feedback, much appreciated. In regards to the intelligence of other animals, that has not been my experience. Animals are just the same as human animals, some are not so smart, others are very intelligent. This is NOT a species thing, this is an individual thing, i.e. one raven can be smarter than another raven, & some are just as intelligent as human beings.
Your comment seems to imply that some Alien species may either resemble human beings or are able to mimic human beings as in morphing. I would have to see more evidence of this before I could go along with this theory, but it is an interesting one just the same.
Keith.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Benarkin-Rebel
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Benarkin-Rebel » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:19 pm

The only alien invasion I worry about is the one the government, support and look after , being the bloody muslim's.
little green men are welcome,
in fact I use to love watching my favourite Martian.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Benarkin-Rebel

Post by Benarkin-Rebel » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:25 pm

[quote=Vessels&Valves post_id=574 time=1521683415 user_id=95]
further to the alien issues.

Consider the possibility that aliens visited this earth when there was no humans here , maybe they were cold and alone and cuddled up with some monkeys , not suggesting they were horny but maybe they thought , well who is going to know anyway ?

The leap from apes to humans appears to have a large gap in between so who knows what DNA connections we would find with alien beings ?

Aliens ? what a bunch of bloody ape F****rs if you ask me.
[/quote]

Yep that makes complete sense, after all it cannot be disproved. and it would explain my eight toes, and greenish skin, and my yearning for wide open space's (just love the stars)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Keith » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:16 pm

Benarkin-Rebel wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:19 pm
The only alien invasion I worry about is the one the government, support and look after , being the bloody muslim's.
Muslims per se are not the problem, ISIS have killed more Muslims than any other race so far. Islamic I think are the problem. Sharia law.
Keith.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Benarkin-Rebel

Post by Benarkin-Rebel » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:28 pm

[quote=Keith post_id=585 time=1521857799 user_id=129]
[quote=Benarkin-Rebel post_id=583 time=1521854386 user_id=138]
[/quote]

Muslims per se are not the problem, ISIS have killed more Muslims than any other race so far. Islamic I think are the problem. Sharia law.
Keith.
[/quote]

I am afraid they are all tared with the same brush, as we will find out soon. thanks to the traitors in power pandering to them:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

christef24
Posts in topic: 1

Post by christef24 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:13 am

wholeheartedly agree re Muslims. all major parties support them. see.Marrakech agreement! signed by govt and UN. Islam is the problem been. As for "little green men" - called Grey's tall WHITES etc been visiting planet for ages and definitely not welcome! heaps ppl been abducted and experimented on for the aliens races to be extended. mutilated animals and humans been found globally, info out there. see Barcelona Agreement 1995 as well.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links