Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

Likelihood of a major catastrophe in the next 10 years

Polls and General discussions about TEOTWAWKI (The End Of The World As We Know It)

Likelihood of a major catastrophe in the next 10 years

You may select 1 option

View results

Science101
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Likelihood of a major catastrophe in the next 10 years

Post by Science101 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:51 pm

MasterChief wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:37 am
Have your say.
Hi all,I was looking for prepper communities,when this subject caught my eye,and some of the responses.I will first say I am no scientist,but I have been researching these exact subjects for over 6 years now,rising volcanism and earthquakes,weakening shield,flipping poles,strange weather..etc... I assure you all,while nuclear war,Glibal currency collapse,virus outbreaks,and a whole list of things that might well happen,are indeed a problem,and people will die from them in the near future,some are designed that way,manipulated,written of by Albert Pike,some will be natural,but what is of serious concern here is a number of combining natural events,never seen in our history....they are in short order,1)a Grand Solar Minimum,which started 2 years ago,responsible for the “cooling period”we are in now,this is forecast to continue past 2100,to find out these effects #The Maunder Minimum(massive crop losses,millions died across Europe,30 years of arctic storms) 2) Earth’s deteriorating shield is allowing in more and more cosmic rays,and the loss rate is increasing.Cosmic ray spikes at all time highs,the more shield lost,the more cosmic rays. Cosmic rays react 3 ways with earth,a)they react directly with lava and magma chambers,by bringing in extra electromagnetic energy(creating a “bubble chamber effect)hence the increase in volcanism and earthquakes.This will increase next year,and continue to worsen until pole flip is achieved and full strength restored to the shield.b)Cosmic rays produce clouds,the effects of the rays entering earths atmosphere produces cloud seeding,more clouds,more cooling effect c) chemical reactions produce A LOT more moisture in the atmosphere,hence rise in 1 in 1,000 year floods,atmospheric river events,and heaps of SNOW. So to sum up,we have a Grand Solar Minimum,producing arctic storms,and quite possibly an ice age,or at least at duplicate effects like those of the Maunder Minimum,1600’s,and spiking cosmic rays,producing volcanic eruptions,which in turn cool the atmosphere. Of note here,lava eruptions in particular cause massive spikes in co2(which is meant to heat the planet right?) in all past ice ages,spiking co2 from eruptions,and earthquakes,reaches a “tipping point”like the temperature,and plummets down into arctic cold re: ice core data. Scientists have theorised if the North has a year of no summer,it will follow to the Southern Hemisphere the following year...some parts of Canada,Netherlands,USA and a few others,are forecast to have a year of no summer,I believe this,with 100’s of world wide crop failures already,is a massive sign of what’s to come,Australia lost 70% of wheat from the belts last year,but who knows that? Media lying,covering up everything,daily multiple eruptions,and M5+ earthquakes since Jan.14.2018,floods,hail,snow,all on the increase,both poles are frozen solid,Greenland at record high ice coverage,they hide much. I suggest to all of you,your supplies are not enough,you need much much more emergency food rations,or grow it yourself,in a self heated glass house,using the sun and stone work. If this is forecast to last past 2100,then our troubles are surely only just starting,we have survived this before and will again,togetherness is the key,together we are smarter and stronger...using the 7p’s the USA military and Government runs by...Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance... please excuse the swearing 🤬 My Fellow Brothers and Sisters,be strong in the coming years,whatever happens,remember,😂😂😂Get them coming out of their underground bases that don’t exist,,Eyes Open No Fear

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Science101
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Science101 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:16 pm

While it might not happen on earth,the Sun’s poles only took 2 years to flip...completed approximately 2 years ago,so I think it will take,if not ten years then slightly less,6-8 maybe? Though increasing cosmic rays may make this increase or a space weather event, North Pole increased movement to over 90 miles a year.Cosmic ray effects and GSM are of much more concern,as is the weakening shield,I believe this will create a catastrophic string of events,some already happening,new viruses,massive hidden crop losses worldwide,unusual weather patterns and major snow,floods,baseball to basketball size hail,flattening crops,massive flash floods,this is what our collective future holds,much more of what’s happening now,due to combining GSM with spiking cosmic rays,these effects are currently under “a times 4”,this will increase in a years time,to “times 6”,bigger and more of everything,eruptions,daily earthquakes worldwide...etc..The volcanoes are waking up,Kilauea happened because of cosmic rays reacting with the magma chambers...Many different volcanoes erupting now,all hidden from public view, only ones they can’t hide make it to news...#Sakurajima volcano,50 days in a row erupting,don’t believe me,research Grand Solar Minimum,Cosmic ray effects,The Maunder Minimum...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Keith » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:44 am

Science101 wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:16 pm
While it might not happen on earth,the Sun’s poles only took 2 years to flip...completed approximately 2 years ago,so I think it will take,if not ten years then slightly less,6-8 maybe? Though increasing cosmic rays may make this increase or a space weather event, North Pole increased movement to over 90 miles a year.Cosmic ray effects and GSM are of much more concern,as is the weakening shield,I believe this will create a catastrophic string of events,some already happening,new viruses,massive hidden crop losses worldwide,unusual weather patterns and major snow,floods,baseball to basketball size hail,flattening crops,massive flash floods,this is what our collective future holds,much more of what’s happening now,due to combining GSM with spiking cosmic rays,these effects are currently under “a times 4”,this will increase in a years time,to “times 6”,bigger and more of everything,eruptions,daily earthquakes worldwide...etc..The volcanoes are waking up,Kilauea happened because of cosmic rays reacting with the magma chambers...Many different volcanoes erupting now,all hidden from public view, only ones they can’t hide make it to news...#Sakurajima volcano,50 days in a row erupting,don’t believe me,research Grand Solar Minimum,Cosmic ray effects,The Maunder Minimum...
All very interesting, thanks for sharing.
Keith.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Xiansheng
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Xiansheng » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:50 pm

Forgive me for saying this, but pole-shift scare-mongering is pseudo-science. Don't worry about it. Focus on something potentially real, like being mugged, or climate change catastrophe.
Regards Xiansheng.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Keith » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:00 am

If we had two choices, I would say climate change or a Pandemic are the most likely.
Keith.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links