Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

Home Medicine

Got something to share that will help the community. This is the place to share it.
mozart
Posts in topic: 5

Home Medicine

Post by mozart » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:31 am

Some things that everyone should have in the cupboard

Fresh Black Walnut and Wormwood Complex by Piping Rock kills parasites, viruses and bacteria you should have enough for 3 months taking it 3 times a day for 21 days at a time if sick.
Thyme, Oregano and Garlic take it cook with it fights of infections
Olive leaf extract for coughs and colds
Livaclean, Kidnetone and Digest 10 by Oriental Botanical wonderful stuff that everyone should take at least once a year for general health and also if you have problems with fatigue, gut, digestion, kidneys and liver
CardioTone by oriental botanicals great for the heart, circulation and heart problems
Bronchelix by oriental botanicals for bronchitis, coughs and lungs in general

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

DiGi
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Home Medicine

Post by DiGi » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:04 am

Hi Mozart, Thank you for your post. You got me thinking about my medical needs seeing that I am type 1 diabetic (35yrs)now using a pump. I'm travelling around the coast of Australia clockwise in my 4x4 camper starting in a couple of weeks from VIC. I've tried to stock up on my meds but i'm only 'allowed' to buy an allocated and regulated amount. Would you know of any plants that can produces insulin in the body, maybe bush food? I know low carb high fat diet reduces my insulin usage qty but for how long is the question. My travel med kit includes home made colloidal silver, pure turpentine, bicarb soda, raw honey and MMS with activator. Thanks to your post, black walnut will now be included. Looking forward to any suggestions you'd have.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

seatard
Posts in topic: 1

Post by seatard » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:07 am

Anyone in Perth should look at getting Noongar Bush Medicine by John Horsfall. It’s all about the medicinal plants found in south west WA.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

mozart

Post by mozart » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:43 am

DiGi wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:04 am
Hi Mozart, Thank you for your post. You got me thinking about my medical needs seeing that I am type 1 diabetic (35yrs)now using a pump. I'm travelling around the coast of Australia clockwise in my 4x4 camper starting in a couple of weeks from VIC. I've tried to stock up on my meds but i'm only 'allowed' to buy an allocated and regulated amount. Would you know of any plants that can produces insulin in the body, maybe bush food? I know low carb high fat diet reduces my insulin usage qty but for how long is the question. My travel med kit includes home made colloidal silver, pure turpentine, bicarb soda, raw honey and MMS with activator. Thanks to your post, black walnut will now be included. Looking forward to any suggestions you'd have.
You could try astragalus, cinnamon and ginseng

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

mozart

Post by mozart » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:02 am

DiGi wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:04 am
Take kidnetone and livaclean by oriental botanicals
Last edited by mozart on Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

mozart

Post by mozart » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:12 am

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

mozart

Post by mozart » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:07 am

Everyone should get their microbiome tested gut function in other words.

www.i-screen.com.au

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links