Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

Global Chart Shows The End Of Our World. Not long now!!!

Something big happening we all need to know about here or abroad. Tell us all about it.
User avatar
Keith
Posts in topic: 11
Posts: 744
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Global Chart Shows The End Of Our World. Not long now!!!

Post by Keith » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:37 am

There is a lot more to this chart, it starts way back at really cold globally & very slowly has warmed up, BUT the time it has taken to do this is very long indeed, compared to the sudden rise in temperatures globally that we are seeing now. Basically we don't have very long left to something about this before the point of stabilization. Too late to reverse what we are getting now, but if action were taken now we could stabilize. If we do nothing NOW, then our families down the track will NOT survive!!! This then is our biggest threat to human survival, & probably the survival of many other animal species.
Keith.
Image


Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/
Image

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
MasterChief
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:45 pm
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Global Chart Shows The End Of Our World. Not long now!!!

Post by MasterChief » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:50 pm

Keith I think most are not thinking about it and if they are they are hoping someone else is going to provide a solution - like flying to Mars to colonise another planet.

If the permafrost goes its a cycle that cannot currently be reversed by humans due to the massive carbon release that will ensue.

As long as people keep buying crap that they don't need to make themselves feel better, dive to the shops in V8 6.2 litre vehicles that have no place on modern roads - even if you're towing - Legislation is the only thing that can FORCE humans to stop this action - but those in power are thinking of their next 10 years and their paychecks after politics not the next 1000 years.


. Keep it Simple Stupid, Survive.
Have you told us "What Are You Prepping for? yet?"
Introduce yourself to the community

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
Keith
Posts in topic: 11
Posts: 744
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Re: Global Chart Shows The End Of Our World. Not long now!!!

Post by Keith » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:05 pm

MasterChief wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:50 pm
Keith I think most are not thinking about it and if they are they are hoping someone else is going to provide a solution - like flying to Mars to colonise another planet.

If the permafrost goes its a cycle that cannot currently be reversed by humans due to the massive carbon release that will ensue.

As long as people keep buying crap that they don't need to make themselves feel better, dive to the shops in V8 6.2 litre vehicles that have no place on modern roads - even if you're towing - Legislation is the only thing that can FORCE humans to stop this action - but those in power are thinking of their next 10 years and their paychecks after politics not the next 1000 years.
I totally agree MC, & frankly I can't see the majority of Australians overthrowing this corrupt to the core government, & that goes for other countries too! By the time they realise that all these warnings are actually a fact, it will be too late to turn the tide. Some are saying it is too late already, & I agree that it is too late to reverse climate change, but at this point in time, right NOW, we still may have time to stabilise global warming. But like I said, I can't see this happening. This will be an End Of The World Event, we are not going to survive this one! Rough estimate? 100 years or less, it is moving faster all the time now.
I wonder what all these polluters intend to do with all their money when it hits the fan? Move underground? They better start prepping now if that is their plan!!!
Keith.


Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/
Image

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Thunda
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:37 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Global Chart Shows The End Of Our World. Not long now!!!

Post by Thunda » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:05 pm

Ya got it spot on Keith.

The planet is over populated by about three to four billion, that's why we're in the shit.

Put it all down ta sex an greed, F.T.W.



Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
Bilby
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:59 pm
Location: South West Victoria

Re: Global Chart Shows The End Of Our World. Not long now!!!

Post by Bilby » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:04 am

Climate change disaster is already a fact and happening, just ask our South Pacific Island neighbours. I'll never forget a few years back when Morrison, Abbott and Dutton laughed at Dutton's rising sea level joke at the Pacific Islands Forum. No agreement was reached then or anywhere, when Australia is involved. This Australian Federal Government has a stinking attitude to the natural environment. They will bring us down and sell us out if we just sit back. We preppers will have huge problems with survival if our natural environment continues to be eroded the way it is.



Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
Keith
Posts in topic: 11
Posts: 744
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Re: Global Chart Shows The End Of Our World. Not long now!!!

Post by Keith » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:35 am

Bilby wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:04 am
Climate change disaster is already a fact and happening, just ask our South Pacific Island neighbours. I'll never forget a few years back when Morrison, Abbott and Dutton laughed at Dutton's rising sea level joke at the Pacific Islands Forum. No agreement was reached then or anywhere, when Australia is involved. This Australian Federal Government has a stinking attitude to the natural environment. They will bring us down and sell us out if we just sit back. We preppers will have huge problems with survival if our natural environment continues to be eroded the way it is.
Image


Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/
Image

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
Frostbite
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:19 pm

Re: Global Chart Shows The End Of Our World. Not long now!!!

Post by Frostbite » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:30 pm

Hey Keith, have you ever taken your climate change blinkers off long enough to consider that rising temperatures and a mass human die off might be the best chance this planet has to survive?

Overpopulation and over consumption are this planet's biggest threat. A mass die off of humans is a desirable thing if you want to ensure the long term viability of our species.

So perhaps we should stop fighting climate change, stop feeding the third world, prepare to be among those that survive the great die off, and ensure our grandchildren inherit a better world.



Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Bug
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:25 pm

Re: Global Chart Shows The End Of Our World. Not long now!!!

Post by Bug » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:40 pm

We can't even get people to care enough to put the recycling in the right bin, which is completely free. Saving this planet will take serious ongoing financial investment. I can't see it happening.



Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
Keith
Posts in topic: 11
Posts: 744
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Re: Global Chart Shows The End Of Our World. Not long now!!!

Post by Keith » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:07 am

Bug wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:40 pm
We can't even get people to care enough to put the recycling in the right bin, which is completely free. Saving this planet will take serious ongoing financial investment. I can't see it happening.
Agreed Bug. 40 or 30 or even 20 years ago the government could have stabilised climate change without having to use drastic measures, but now it is too late for band-aid solutions! We are heading for TEOTWAWKI, & a minority of people like us can't do anything to stop that. After that it will be down hill to the extinction of all life on earth.
The best we can do is prepare for TEOTWAWKI, & hope that this has some stabilising effect on climate change at it's THEN level! Whether or not that THEN level will be survivable long term, none of us can say.
We are changing all our main house gardens turning them into raised beds so we can better shade our vegies, make it easier to actually access the crop & cut down the time we have to be outside tending these garden beds. Also before this winter is over we have to widen our firebreaks beyond the recommended distance. Heat & fire risk is going to be our biggest problem, coupled with a lack of water. Our water supply has never been this low here in the past 40 years or so!
Keith.


Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/
Image

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Grumpy
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:44 pm

Re: Global Chart Shows The End Of Our World. Not long now!!!

Post by Grumpy » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:42 pm

Climate change disaster is already a fact and happening, just ask our South Pacific Island neighbours

Bilby your above statement is just plain bollocks. Fourth grade geography would have if you had paid attention enlightened you to the fact that all these island chains are sinking/settling, the sea level is NOT rising!
Your lack of basic knowledge is astounding
well not really astounding anymore as so many are like you, I would suggest you check your facts but I doubt you can!!



Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post