Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

East and west

Something big happening we all need to know about here or abroad. Tell us all about it.
Paul
Posts in topic: 3

East and west

Post by Paul » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:32 pm

Yes just like the 80s things are building up once again. Besides north korean and american leaders blah blah blah china and russia are nk allies,keep a close eye on nk america situation especially once Olympics are over. Russia and Nato have been playing silly buggers for a while now also one to watch.And China is throwing up the challenge with its south china sea islands that are just about complete and clearly challenging america saying the next American navy ship in Taiwan will result in war.The east has had enough of western global rule and have leaped ahead in military status .They have put on many challenges and are confident of there actions especially when they have received little response.I'm concerned any new conflict could have global repercussions so ears and eyes wide open the next 6 months could be interesting. 🤔

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Paul

Re: East and west

Post by Paul » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:27 pm

Dws is a great site for global issues highly recommend this to everyone as i believe america will be the first target or start of shtf situation.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Paul

Re: East and west

Post by Paul » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:31 pm

Paul wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:27 pm
Dws is a great site for global issues highly recommend this to everyone as i believe america will be the first target or start of shtf situation.personally the second they are detecting attack or nuked i bug out regardless. For obvious reasons even if australia didn't seem to be threatened.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links