Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

Blackout.

Choose your own (Survival) Adventure - Scenarios. We want your scenarios ad your input. Propose a scenario and let the community tell you how they would survive in your world.
Keith
Posts in topic: 3

Blackout.

Post by Keith » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:55 am

The lights have gone out, the electricity grid is down. You don't know why but it appears to be wide spread.

1) What are the things you would do immediately?
2) What would you definitely NOT do?
3) A whole week has passed with no electricity. Now you have no water, no sewage disposal, local shops & supermarkets have been broken into & stock stolen. For some reason in your area there is no longer any rubbish collection & it is piling up in the streets. What do you do now?

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Paul
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Blackout.

Post by Paul » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:21 pm

Leave population go bush listen to radio. Wait for answers.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith

Post by Keith » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:29 pm

Paul wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:21 pm
Leave population go bush listen to radio. Wait for answers.
Ever get the feeling that we are alone on this forum?! :roll: is it holidays, or is this normal?
Keith.

Robert Frost.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Paul
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Paul » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:51 pm

:lol: I thought you would have realized this much earlier. But don't be disheartened i enjoy acknowledgement. These sights are pretty much all the same.These people seem mostly pretty much all the same. Except for the possible usual asshole you get in group . But you'll find most keep to themselves probably because
A. They feel stupid or embarrassed.
B. They think everyone else is stupid but can't offer advice because they don't care or have any.
C. Know more than everyone else and just like to troll for a giggle. At the end of the day i believe someone out there still receive benefits of what we might post and that belief even with no acknowledgement is enough for me.
And you should be proud of your input as most has caught my attention. The main thing to remember is YOU CAN'T PLEASE 100% OF THE PEOPLE 100%OF THE TIME . But you have my respect most of the time lol.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith

Post by Keith » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:56 am

Paul wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:51 pm
:lol: I thought you would have realized this much earlier. But don't be disheartened i enjoy acknowledgement. These sights are pretty much all the same.These people seem mostly pretty much all the same. Except for the possible usual asshole you get in group . But you'll find most keep to themselves probably because
A. They feel stupid or embarrassed.
B. They think everyone else is stupid but can't offer advice because they don't care or have any.
C. Know more than everyone else and just like to troll for a giggle. At the end of the day i believe someone out there still receive benefits of what we might post and that belief even with no acknowledgement is enough for me.
And you should be proud of your input as most has caught my attention. The main thing to remember is YOU CAN'T PLEASE 100% OF THE PEOPLE 100%OF THE TIME . But you have my respect most of the time lol.
Thanks for that, I think ;)
Odd though because my own forum has gone quiet too, & this is not usual. We have a lot of good members who do participate, but just lately it has all gone quiet. Still, as you say, I keep posting anyway.
Regards, Keith.

Robert Frost.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links