Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

Jodhpur is one of the most amazing cities of India

Got a Prepping group in your area? Looking for a prepping group in your area. Tell the community about it here
Jaisalmercamp
Posts in topic: 1

Jodhpur is one of the most amazing cities of India

Post by Jaisalmercamp » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:17 am

Jodhpur is one of the most amazing cities of India due to a strange nature. This is a blue city! More than half of the houses in Jodhpur are painted with blue, a blue roof or blue ornate doors. However, after finding the blue paint you know a lot. These are pictures of my favorite Jodhpur city which I was caught looking for attraction, roaming in small streets and enjoying a rooftop café.

My Photography Gear: Wonder what camera and photography gear do I take all my photos while traveling around the world? Click here to see my detailed guide for gear used by me and for travel photography.

My favorite photo from Jodhpur city

It is illegal to blow a drone in India at this time, so I flew it in only few cities, but local people gave me space in Jodhpur. This small area was one of the Te Bloest areas of the city. This image not only shows the blue color, but every building uses its roof like Jaisalmer.

A small trip to the lake in the middle of the town and I found this old man feeding fishes

We stray into this crazy looking property and some builders have been rebuilt. The owner called us to come in and see from above the building. She was turning an old palace into a hotel. We went to his terrace with him and his son, in which there was a view of Mehrangarh Fort.

If you have read my India content then you will know by now that Jodhpur Stapewell is my favorite place in the city. Just after this small photo shoot, I was jumping on the roof from 60 feet in water!

On the way to lunch, this young boy pointed towards my camera and asked me to take my picture. It is so often in India that people want to take their photos. He said that the old school is at the point of Leo da Vinci.

One of the famous samosas in Jodhpur, Shami Samosa

Another image of Jodhpur city, which actually shows how much the city is blue. It was taken through a small hole from Mehrangarh Fort, which was once used as a search.

View of sunset with view of Mehrangarh Fort It was just us and these two tops like the sunlight.

Hello Kaif was present for our breakfast and with such ideas how it can not be!

I went in search of pictures with some street photos and blue themes and these are the pictures with which I ended up

On my last day in Jodhpur city, I traveled to Mahadev Temple with a Tuk Tuk Driver. India was full of random adventures!

Another picture from the drone.

Paswan Thaad is a marble palace that is sitting on a hill next to a lake, which looks at the city. I went there with the drone to check it out!

Camps In Jaisalmer With believably, immeasurable encounters and expert expertise bolstered by very much prepared cum experienced staff for your solace and sound nourishment.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links