Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

Any Aussie prepper collectives out there? Also, here's a recent pole shift map for safe spots in Australia

What's on your mind? Lets get the community talking.
Grumpy
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Any Aussie prepper collectives out there? Also, here's a recent pole shift map for safe spots in Australia

Post by Grumpy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:18 am

A magnetic pole shift will be a right royal pain but not really lethal in itself.

A physical pole shift just ain't possible, crunch the numbers if you like (I did ) It would need a extinction level event to do it so one would need to be way off planet to survive that. no can do right now.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Getready
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Any Aussie prepper collectives out there? Also, here's a recent pole shift map for safe spots in Australia

Post by Getready » Sat May 04, 2019 10:58 pm

I'm in Gippsland and looking for like-minded people to prep with.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Grumpy
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Grumpy » Sun May 05, 2019 5:34 am

TNP
What you suggest happening as in a physical pole shift is just not physically possible, it would need a huge external energy source to be applied then removed, that amount of energy would destroy the planets surface and all life on it!

The biggest Catastrophy possible is a dislocation of the Antarctic icesheet. Hundreds of thousands of years of ice accumulation set free to suck the heat out of the southern ocean and all the other oceans and a near instant massive sea level rise.

The simple re-distribution of heat energy in that much ice will plunge the planet into the next massive iceage!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

BeJimmieVem
Posts in topic: 1

Any Aussie prepper collectives out there Also heres a recent pole shift map for safe spots in Australia

Post by BeJimmieVem » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:16 am

Title says it all. 2 friends asked me if I could get them a couple of good recent movies and Ive been out of the movie game for a while. So - any ideas?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links