Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

UN Agenda 2030

What's on your mind? Lets get the community talking.
TrueNorth
Posts in topic: 2

UN Agenda 2030

Post by TrueNorth » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:31 am

Hi all,

I'm a 24 yo who after digging through some of the important documents that our so called 'news' failed to mention, realised the future is going to be pretty bleak...

So anyone heard of the UN Agenda 2030? Looks like we are just going to casually slip into a totalitarian government dictatorship where everything- you name it- food, job, where you live, what information you can access, is all controlled by them.. No doubt they'll push for every person to live jammed together in huge city apartment blocks and be micro-chipped like animals

Thoughts?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Frostbite
Posts in topic: 1

Re: UN Agenda 2030

Post by Frostbite » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:28 pm

After a quick read thru on the UN website, Agenda 2030 looks like a do-gooder pipe dream with zero chance of success. The world is heading in the opposite direction, becoming more fractured and more nationalistic. The UN is a toothless tiger.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

TrueNorth
Posts in topic: 2

Re: UN Agenda 2030

Post by TrueNorth » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:42 pm

You're probably right. A few countries recently announced 2030 plans that involve things suspiciously close to what the UN Agenda wants (saudi arabia, india, kenya, jamaica, qatar were a few I could find) but I really don't see how the UN actually plans to enforce their agreements. The only tools they have at their disposal- as far as I know of- are sanctions and the so called "peacekeeping" army, neither of which seems reasonable to use for something like this.

However the Global Compact for Migration and refugees that the UN have blurted out seem to have caused concern in certain countries... even while it is repeatedly stated the pacts are non-binding. It quietly slipped by in German parliament unreported with Merkel stating that for the countries which didn't sign the treaties on December 11th 2018, as long as 2/3 countries have signed it then the agreement will be 'valid for all'.

Looks like the 2020s will be interesting times for countries to grapple with exactly how much sovereignty they do have. Who knows, a rogue UN could well be yet another potential threat for global stability, maybe even economic collapse for countries that get snared in their plans.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links