Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

Deadly Bat Disease in Australia!!!

What's on your mind? Lets get the community talking.
Post Reply
User avatar
Keith
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Deadly Bat Disease in Australia!!!

Post by Keith » Tue May 15, 2018 10:09 am

I am beginning to think that I am just wasting my time posting here!!! But here is another one!
Keith.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/warning-deadl ... 07083.html


Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/
Image

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
MasterChief
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:45 pm
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Deadly Bat Disease in Australia!!!

Post by MasterChief » Tue May 15, 2018 10:21 pm

Hi Keith, you're not wasting your time. I and other appreciate your constant and incredible news that you come across.

Please do stick with us as we work to grow the member base.

Thanks to you and your efforts on the forum to date.


. Keep it Simple Stupid, Survive.
Have you told us "What Are You Prepping for? yet?"
Introduce yourself to the community

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Paul
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:24 pm

Re: Deadly Bat Disease in Australia!!!

Post by Paul » Wed May 16, 2018 1:27 am

Keith wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:09 am
I am beginning to think that I am just wasting my time posting here!!! But here is another one!
Keith.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/warning-deadl ... 07083.html
Don't give up on us i do enjoy lots of your input .
.



Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
Keith
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Re: Deadly Bat Disease in Australia!!!

Post by Keith » Wed May 16, 2018 7:31 am

Paul wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 1:27 am
Keith wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:09 am
I am beginning to think that I am just wasting my time posting here!!! But here is another one!
Keith.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/warning-deadl ... 07083.html
Don't give up on us i do enjoy lots of your input .
.
MasterChief wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:21 pm
Hi Keith, you're not wasting your time. I and other appreciate your constant and incredible news that you come across.

Please do stick with us as we work to grow the member base.

Thanks to you and your efforts on the forum to date.
Fair enough, I will hang in then. Thanks for your replies.
Keith.


Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/
Image

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Paul
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:24 pm

Re: Deadly Bat Disease in Australia!!!

Post by Paul » Thu May 17, 2018 1:21 pm

I appreciate your time and effort don't give up on us.



Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
Keith
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Re: Deadly Bat Disease in Australia!!!

Post by Keith » Fri May 18, 2018 7:24 am

Did I read right, they gave this bloke rabies treatment?!
Keith.


Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/
Image

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Paul
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:24 pm

Re: Deadly Bat Disease in Australia!!!

Post by Paul » Fri May 18, 2018 9:14 am

Keith wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 7:24 am
Did I read right, they gave this bloke rabies treatment?!
Keith.
Yes I saw the same thing said aswell.



Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post