Welcome to the Australian Preppers Forum. The forum runs on a secure platform and is optimised for mobile devices. Register to get involved. Get started with an Introduction here or by letting us know "What Are You Prepping for?"

Police Brutality!

What's on your mind? Lets get the community talking.
Keith
Posts in topic: 2

Police Brutality!

Post by Keith » Wed May 09, 2018 6:46 am

More police misconduct & brutality, this appears to be on the increase. Is the government getting us used to seeing this & become accustomed to this for a reason???!!!
https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/ ... deo-filmed
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-08/p ... ie/9739708

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

John
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Police Brutality!

Post by John » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:30 pm

I don’t believe police brutality is on the rise I see a rise in what do gooders think is brutality. Criminals have no respect for the law or security services anymore where back in the day there was respect An mostly born out of fear of being flogged with the good old phone book or a good ass kicking an sent on your way
I have had a lot to do with law unforcement and it’s sickening to see how officers are treated by the scum of this country hiding behind the do gooders with there phone cameras and editing

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

notasyoung
Posts in topic: 1

Post by notasyoung » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:48 pm

I get to investigate this stuff occasionally. What I am seeing is Police who haven't actually been taught the law, the way those before them had it drummed in and learnt by wrote for many things. They aren't keeping up with updates because they aren't having to amend their personal copies of legislation, every time there is a change. The Police, as a unit, will fight tooth and nail to avoid admitting corruption, or illegal arrest. The Police Union ditto, and will appeal convictions as a matter of course.
The level of arrogance is increasing, the level of competence is decreasing, their size is decreasing, the balance between males and females is changing, the right of entry, search and seizure, without warrant has increased, people can now be arrested, then interviewed, whereas before people were interviewed as a suspect, then arrested if it appeared the evidence would support a charge beyond reasonable doubt, a witness who does not co-operate can now be arrested.
No one seems to protest that the Police can now stop you driving down the road, without any suspicion, and demand you produce your Government ID and prove you are not committing an offence (for your own good, of course). Police need a backpack to carry all the gear now required! They can pepper spray you, tazer you, beat you with a baton, or shoot you... with apparent immunity.
So 'normal' citizens are being abused, intercepted, forced to prove their innocents, by a totalitarian system which at the same time doesn't do a thing to young offenders, and literally treats them with kids gloves, permitting an ever increasing youth crime group to learn their trade... all these things are leading to earlier movement to higher levels of violence by Police, and 'new' procedures where people are assaulted, and handcuffed, etc. and then can later be released, legally,... with an 'oops, our bad'.
Whilst we continue to let the Government erode our personal freedoms 'for our own good' (this includes the increased spying and networked spying of citizens, passive identification and recording), we allow ourselves to be herded like sheep.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Keith
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Keith » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:37 pm

notasyoung wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:48 pm
I get to investigate this stuff occasionally. What I am seeing is Police who haven't actually been taught the law, the way those before them had it drummed in and learnt by wrote for many things. They aren't keeping up with updates because they aren't having to amend their personal copies of legislation, every time there is a change. The Police, as a unit, will fight tooth and nail to avoid admitting corruption, or illegal arrest. The Police Union ditto, and will appeal convictions as a matter of course.
The level of arrogance is increasing, the level of competence is decreasing, their size is decreasing, the balance between males and females is changing, the right of entry, search and seizure, without warrant has increased, people can now be arrested, then interviewed, whereas before people were interviewed as a suspect, then arrested if it appeared the evidence would support a charge beyond reasonable doubt, a witness who does not co-operate can now be arrested.
No one seems to protest that the Police can now stop you driving down the road, without any suspicion, and demand you produce your Government ID and prove you are not committing an offence (for your own good, of course). Police need a backpack to carry all the gear now required! They can pepper spray you, tazer you, beat you with a baton, or shoot you... with apparent immunity.
So 'normal' citizens are being abused, intercepted, forced to prove their innocents, by a totalitarian system which at the same time doesn't do a thing to young offenders, and literally treats them with kids gloves, permitting an ever increasing youth crime group to learn their trade... all these things are leading to earlier movement to higher levels of violence by Police, and 'new' procedures where people are assaulted, and handcuffed, etc. and then can later be released, legally,... with an 'oops, our bad'.
Whilst we continue to let the Government erode our personal freedoms 'for our own good' (this includes the increased spying and networked spying of citizens, passive identification and recording), we allow ourselves to be herded like sheep.
l couldn't have said it any better myself. Obviously not everyone sees it like this, not everyone has seen or experienced the bad side of policing.
Keith.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links