10 Uses for Paracord Survival Bracelets™
Wear it everywhere and be prepared.
Our list of 10+ Uses for Paracord Bracelets™ below is not a comprehensive list but rather a starting point.
Depending on the buckle or shackle you get when you buy your paracord Survival Bracelets™ the range of uses will differ including signal whistle and even fire starting!
- Secure your belongings on top of your car when evacuating.
- Set up a clothes line to dry your clothes.
- Shoelace replacement
- Set up shelter – use as tent lines or lashing for ad-hoc shelters
- Tie up a person who you perceive as dangerous.
- Set up traps and snares.
- Repair damaged clothes or equipment – belts, suspenders, bra straps.
- Fishing line
- Tie yourself to your companion in a strong storm for an effective buddy system.
- Build a rope ladder
- Backpack winch to ensure your bags/rubbish remains off the ground and away from animals and intruders.